Surprise!!! Pinball FX2 is now available on Xbox One, bringing all the pinball action for which the franchise is known into the next generation with 1080p graphics at 60 frames per second, worldwide tournaments, new achievements, and a slick new menu interface. Check out the trailer below!
Pinball FX2 is a free to play pinball platform download on Xbox One, offering most of the Pinball FX2 library on day one, including the Star Wars Pinball table packs, a great selection of Marvel Pinball tables including the recently released Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool tables, and Zen’s original roster of tables available for purchase. Pinball FX2 will receive regular content updates, including The Walking Dead pinball table releasing on August 28, 2014.
Any available tables originally purchased on the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft will transfer over to the Xbox One version of the game at no additional cost.
This version of the game also includes the fan-favorite Sorcerer’s Lair table for free! Any available tables originally purchased on Xbox 360 will transfer over to the Xbox One version of the game at no additional cost. Please see our Pinball FX2 FAQ for the full table list and more details, and don’t hesitate to comment below if you have any other questions!
HOW TO IMPORT YOUR XBOX 360 PURCHASES
• Make sure you are signed in and using the account that purchased content on Xbox 360
• Select the content you with to download, and click the “Buy / Import Table” option
• If you are eligible for the free import, you will be asked to complete a transaction for $0.00
• The content will automatically be placed in your game queue, download, and install
***Please be patient with the system, it may take a few minutes for content to queue
***If after 10 minutes the content does not queue, complete the following steps:
• Pinball FX2 >My Games & Apps >Select Pinball FX2> Push the Menu Button >Select ‘Manage Game’ >Scroll to the far right and you will see a list of items under ‘Ready to Install.’ You can select all, and these will install to Pinball FX2
For further information, including the full list of tables available at launch, please read the FAQ on the Zen Studios forums.